Application for Primary One in 2022 at our new school is open, with intake assessment for admissions to take place from March to December 2021.
To apply, please download and complete the Special Education (SPED) School Application Form from the Ministry of Education’s (MOE’s) website. You may also wish to access the User Guide for the SPED School Application Form for reference.
To indicate your choice for our school, please state:
St. Andrew’s New Autism School (National Curriculum)
To submit your application, please email: email@example.com.
Or, mail the completed hard copy from to:
St. Andrew’s New School Admissions
1 Elliot Road, S(458686)
7-8 of age (based on the year of birth) upon admission to our new autism school (national curriculum).
Singapore Citizens with special education needs will be given priority for admission to our new school. Singapore Permanent Residents (PRs) and Foreigners with special education needs may also apply for admission, subject to vacancy and MOE’s terms and conditions.
- Diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Adequate non-verbal cognitive abilities, and verbal and literacy skills to access the language demands of the Singapore mainstream academic curriculum
- Joint attention skills to access learning in a structured group learning environment of 8 to 12 students
- Adequate self-help skills
- No behavioural challenges or co-morbid conditions that would disrupt group learning or pose significant safety concerns for the individual and others
For enquiries about our new school, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org