Any Singapore citizen or permanent resident (PR) who meets the criteria listed below would be eligible to apply for our programme:
- Diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Ambulant, able to move around independently
Please submit your child’s application using the digitised Special Education (SPED) school application form, at https://go.gov.sg/spedschoolapplicationform. Or scan the following QR code:
Documents you will need:
- Medical report (to be completed by a GP)
- Diagnosis report
- Psychological report (conducted within two years of the date of application) and/or school report(s)
- Photocopy of child’s identification: (i) Birth certificate (Singapore citizen); (ii) Re-entry document (Singapore PR); (iii) Deed Poll (legal document required if the child has changed his/her name)
- Photocopy of parents’/guardians’ identification (NRIC for Singapore citizens and passport for Singapore PRs)
- Photocopy of certificate of legal guardianship (if applicable)
- Report book results/progress reports
- Work place literacy and numeracy scores (if applicable)
Fees and Subsidies
Our programme fee for the school is $150.00 per month for Singapore citizens and $350.00 for Singapore PRs. Parents are required to pay fees from January to December.
Requests for financial assistance will be considered on a case-by-case basis. You may indicate your need for financial assistance for the programme fee on your application itself. As part of the financial assistance application process, our social workers will be required to conduct a home visit and interview.
Our open house is organised thrice a year in March, June, and September. Parents may find out more about our open house schedule and sign up through SAAS Open House.