Application for Primary One in 2022 at the new school is open, with intake assessment for admissions to take place from March to December 2021.
To apply, please download and complete the Special Education (SPED) School Application Form from the Ministry of Education’s (MOE’s) website. You may also wish to access the User Guide for the SPED School Application Form for reference when completing your application.
To indicate your choice for SAMS, please state:
St. Andrew’s Mission School
For parents who would like to consider St. Andrew’s Mission School as the first choice school, and St. Andrew’s Autism School (Elliot Road) as the second or third choice school (in the event that your child is found to be not suitable for St. Andrew’s Mission School), do still apply as indicated above. There is no need to submit a second application concurrently to St. Andrew’s Autism School (Elliot Road).
To submit your application, please email: email@example.com.
Or, mail the completed hard copy from to:
St. Andrew’s Mission School Admissions
1 Elliot Road, S(458686)
7 to 9 years of age (based on the year of birth) upon admission to our new autism school (national curriculum) into Primary One.
Singapore Citizens with special education needs will be given priority for admission to our new school. Singapore Permanent Residents (PRs) and Foreigners with special education needs may also apply for admission, subject to vacancy and MOE’s terms and conditions.
- Diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Adequate non-verbal cognitive abilities, and verbal and literacy skills to access the language demands of the Singapore mainstream academic curriculum
- Joint attention skills to access learning in a structured group learning environment of 8 to 12 students
- Adequate self-help skills
- No behavioural challenges or co-morbid conditions that would disrupt group learning or pose significant safety concerns for the individual and others
For enquiries about SAMS, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit SAMS website for more details on the new school admissions.