Coming Home to Home
Our care team of staff nurses, nursing aides and healthcare assistants are available round the clock to support and tend to our residents in a nurturing home-like environment.
We work closely with families to manage the support each adult on the autism spectrum requires.
To begin your journey with SAAH, please approach a social worker of any Social Service Agency for help in submitting your application to SG Enable. Meanwhile, you may download the application form here. Acceptance to SAAH is subject to the assessment of suitability and vacancies.
What does it take?
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident (at least one parent needs to be a Singapore citizen)
- Between 18 and 55 years old
- Primary diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) / Intellectual Disability (ID)
- Ambulant (to move about with minimum assistance)
- Able to partake in activities of daily living (ADL)
- Does not require close individual supervision or extensive nursing care