St. Andrew’s Adult Home (SAAH) is Singapore’s first purpose-built residential facility for persons with autism. It serves a critical need for individuals who require long-term residential care services. Our dedicated team of healthcare professionals and support staff work tirelessly to ensure the well-being of our residents 24/7. With a focus on Daily Living Skills, Communal Living Skills, and Emotional Behavioural Management, we create a nurturing and inclusive environment, to make communal living possible even for adults with autism with more complex needs.
Residents at SAAH have separate living arrangements based on gender, fostering a sense of community. Shared common spaces encourage social interaction and engagement. The activities and programs offered at SAAH are designed to somewhat mirror those at our DACs, encompassing light production work, pre-vocational tasks, recreation, and wellness activities.
If your child/ward meets the following criteria, please click the button to download the application form.
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident (and at least one parent needs to be a Singapore citizen)
- Between 18 and 55 years old
- Primary diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) / Intellectual Disability (ID)
- Ambulant (to move about with minimum assistance)
- Able to partake in activities of daily living (ADL)
- Does not require close individual supervision or extensive nursing care
To begin your journey with SAAH, please approach a social worker of any Social Service Agency for help in submitting your application to SG Enable. Acceptance to SAAH is subject to suitability and vacancies.